Dne 18. 03. 22 v 8:26 Tomas Hrcka napsal(a):

    > distgit is basically pagure in it has a DB we were thinking about moving
    > package-specific data like EOL to in information already stored in the DB
    > for each repository.

    I cannot parse your sentence. Does it mean there is one database which
    stores all the data about all repositories, or does it mean that each
    repository has its own database?

Sorry about that. Let me be more clear. distgit is actually pagure-distgit[1]
that is a plugin for pagure

Which is AFAIK layer on top of the actuall dist-git [3].

[3] https://github.com/release-engineering/dist-git

Miroslav