If people are wondering how it looks like when Fedora's code of conduct is violated when people partaking in community discussions and receive attacks in private as an result of that here's an example of that.

This individual has already sent at least me death threats ( privately ), been blocked on other projects ( non fedora related ) mailinglist ( not involving me in those ) shown questionable behavior on the ISC mailinglist and now two years later he's at it again.

Word of advice when attack like these happen in private the best way to deal with it first and foremost try not let it discourage you, secondly expose the attacker to the broader community ( which I'm doing with this post and did last time as well ) since Fedora CoC is powerless to deal with this ( Often these attackers frequently change email addresses ) and the attacker knows it, like his response to me in private when I exposed him last time here on devel.

"little idiot: the Fedora COC don't apply for pruvate mails just because the topic is fedora relevant"