It is not so bad. and I definitely do not feel offended or even close to.

Many languages have very interesting words which go far beyond true/false
untrue/not false/ correct/incorrect right/left/lie
Thus saying many languages can not match to other langunages meaning of simple
true/false  right/left/lie 1:1
And even if they can, there remain cases which only native speaker can
recognize.

Thus saying, I was wrong write down driver, where I meant firmware. I was wrong
and am happy for correction.

It was sure form begining that this proposal will rise emotions - some one
wrote it perfectly: clash of cultures. And will take bilions of liens to
explain.
And where it indeed rised a lot of emotions, lets leave the language details,
and lets turn back to topic.

Still thanx a lot alle, ven for this part language corner part. it was
educative.

J.