On Tue, 17 May 2022 at 08:11, Vitaly Zaitsev via devel <
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> On 16/05/2022 21:13, Jiri Vanek wrote:
>

> > Quite a few packages are dleivered as blobs... Still. Be sure we are NOT
> going to do that > In additon there are many excludes in various binary
> drivers.
>
> Lie. Fedora doesn't have any binary drivers in repositories. All Fedora
> packages (except linux-firmware) are built from sources without network
> access.

I am going to ask you once to dial back your rhetoric. Calling people liars
for having definitions of firmware and drivers isn't helpful to this
conversation.

--
Stephen Smoogen, Red Hat Automotive
Let us be kind to one another, for most of us are fighting a hard battle.