On 7/8/23 19:48, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
On Saturday, 08 July 2023 at 19:39, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Sat, Jul 08, 2023 at 01:06:01PM +0200, Vitaly Zaitsev via devel wrote:
On 06/07/2023 18:10, Aoife Moloney wrote:
but the conversation about each change
will take place on Fedora Discussion at
97 posts were merged into an existing topic: Opt-in / Opt-Out? A
breakout topic for the F40 Change Request on Privacy-preserving
telemetry for Fedora Workstation

and the link leads to:

https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/t/opt-in-opt-out-a-breakout-topic-for-the-f40-change-request-on-privacy-preserving-telemetry-for-fedora-workstation/85393

Which, when I visit it, says "This page does not exist or is private".

If that's how it's supposed to work then I'll stay on the mailing list,
thank you very much.

I don't think this is a result of the "evil Red Hat", more like a result of the
particular
post being moved back and forth, so the link became invalid. If you strip the
post ID from
the link, it'll work:

https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/t/opt-in-opt-out-a-breakout-topic-for-the-f40-change-request-on-privacy-preserving-telemetry-for-fedora-workstation/

As mentioned in the thread (and also in [0]) - this is the first time we use
discourse
for such active discussion, so some transient issues are understandable.

[0]
https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/t/thoughts-about-the-earlier-proposal-to-use-discourse-for-change-discussions/85380

--
PGP Key ID: 0xFB738CE27B634E4B