On 7/9/23 19:08, Allan via devel wrote:
> On Sun, 9 Jul 2023 18:54:18 -0400
> Demi Marie Obenour <demioben...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 7/9/23 18:53, Allan via devel wrote:

>>> How is that going to help anything, when some of us are using
>>> browsers from Fedora repos, that just gets this answer:
>>
>> Which browser?
> .
> Seamonkey, Falkon maybe more...

SeaMonkey and Falkon are based on outdated versions of Firefox and
Chromium respectively.  Mozilla stopped issuing security advisories
for SeaMonkey back in 2015, and QtWebEngine (used by Falkon) was a
month or more behind upstream Chromium last I checked.
--
Sincerely,
Demi Marie Obenour (she/her/hers)