Il 09/07/23 00:05, Leon Fauster via devel ha scritto:
> Am 08.07.23 um 22:44 schrieb Barry:
>>
>>> On 8 Jul 2023, at 19:56, Kushal Das <m...@kushaldas.in> wrote:
>>>
>>> White background is a good choice for accessibility iirc.
>> Isn’t is contrast that matters not any particular background?
>
> On the contrary it helps, a white background helps the human visual
> system to distinguish patterns better then a black on do but this is
> just one aspect to prefer the one or the other ... :-)

I also like white background while reading things on a support using
natural light, but when it comes to support using backlight I prefer
black background as I found that to be less eye tiresome (I don't know
what science/researches say about this, it's just my personal experience).

Anyway, I don't care about defaults as far as I can found the way to set
back settings with ease.

Mattia