You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink:
https://fedoraproject.org/workstation/

Each version is updated for approximately 13 months, and upgrades between
> versions are quick and easy

It's right next to the download button :-) Likewise here:
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/#_first

Users are gonna user, if someone wants to not read any of the docs about
what Fedora is, hit that button and put F38 on a machine and run it for 10
years they will. We can only be very clear about what is in support and
what is not, and I think the people responsible for that do a great job.
For what it's worth, I know there are Fedora devs out there running EOL
versions of Fedora, so it is not just new users doing this. Not everyone
has the same "upgrade first; ask questions later" attitude to OS updates I
have it would seem ;-)

I seem to recall a thread from a few months back discussing how a machine
can work out for itself whether it is EOL (or about to be) but I can't seem
to find it. Hopefully someone will be able to elaborate on that part of
your discussion because that reminder would be helpful.

Cheers,

Chris