Dne 22. 11. 23 v 20:40 Miro Hrončok napsal(a):
*I am tired.* When I joined FESCo 5 years ago, I had the enthusiasm and energy.

Enthusiasm - I think this is most important part. For anyone considering
running for FESCO.

If anyone from the audience is considering running for FESCO, but you hesitate that you are not experienced enough... you will get experience over time, but you rarely get enthusiasm over time - that it is most precious thing. If you are enthusiastic about Fedora, please, please, nominate yourself here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Development/SteeringCommittee/Nominations#Candidate_Nominations

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA
Red Hat, Manager, Packit and CPT, #brno, #fedora-buildsys