Dne 23. 11. 23 v 17:04 Petr Pisar napsal(a):
That's the glory automation which creates updates after finishing a build on
behalf of the user wihout ownership by the user.

Once there is such update created, you only can file a ticket against relengs
(or infra) to delete the update. Without admins intervening, your only option
is to bump a release and do new build. The old, stuck update will get
superseded by the new update.

This is unfair. I remember times when there was no bodhi updates for rawhide - when you build something in rawhide it went to next compose and there was nothing to do about it (beside writing admins).

And the rawhide bodhi update **is** owned by the user. You just cannot edit it. But that was not possible previously as well.

Now the update has tests and can get karma points. That was previously not possible. So what we have now is better than what we had in past.

I am sure it can be improved. I am looking forward for future improvements.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA
Red Hat, Manager, Packit and CPT, #brno, #fedora-buildsys