I'm looking in to efl FTBFS. It seems to be issues on  s390x and ppc64le
related to more strict requirements, checks in gcc 14. I'm investigating them
now and if I will not be able to fix them promptly I will submit a PR with a
workaround( at first look disable altivec on ppc64le and for s390x skipping the
arch for time being assuming that embryo_cc can't be disabled) by tomorrow so
rebuild can continue, while forking on proper fix.

Jakub Čajka

Jan 30, 2024, 16:06 by fzatl...@redhat.com: