On Tue, Jan 30, 2024 at 01:51:50PM -0600, W. Michael Petullo wrote:
> I would like to unretire golang-github-apex-logs, and Mikel Olasagasti
> Uranga was kind enough to review and approve my review request [1].
> The unretire request has been idle for a while:
>
> https://pagure.io/releng/issue/11880

Yeah, appologies... things have been very busy of late. I went and
processed that now.

However, a few things to mention:

IMHO, it's helpfull if you don't open an unretirement request releng
ticket until the package has been re-reviewed (if needed). Trying to
keep track of old tickets waiting for reviews to finish is not a good
workflow. It also results in people filing a ticket, told to do the
re-review, then when that finishes a long time later, a new ticket is
filed instead of updating the old one. ;(

We are also working on automating unretirements... hopefully that will land
soon and you will not need to wait on a manual process anymore.

kevin