> IMHO, it's helpfull if you don't open an unretirement request releng
> ticket until the package has been re-reviewed (if needed). Trying to
> keep track of old tickets waiting for reviews to finish is not a good
> workflow. It also results in people filing a ticket, told to do the
> re-review, then when that finishes a long time later, a new ticket is
> filed instead of updating the old one. ;(

Sorry about that. I learned of my mistake from the comments the crew
left therein!

> We are also working on automating unretirements... hopefully that will land
> soon and you will not need to wait on a manual process anymore.

This would be a big deal, thank you! I have been patiently working through
14 Go packages with intermingled dependencies and it is slow going.
Speeding up the unretirements and instead waiting only on the reviews
would speed things up a lot.

--
Mike

:wq