On Wed, Feb 14, 2024 at 7:30 AM Peter Robinson <pbrobin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Feb 2024 at 12:07, David Abdurachmanov
> <david.abdurachma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, Feb 14, 2024 at 12:49 PM Dan Horák <d...@danny.cz> wrote:

> > > on the other hand, it's still tags, targets, buildroots in koji ...
> > >
> > > I should be able dig out some koji-shadow know-how out of my memory if
> > > needed. Those were wonderful years :-)
> >
> > Many years ago I tried using koji-shadow, but I didn't like what it
> > was doing. Cooking something custom seemed easier at that point. These

One tool to look into could be the one we use for automatically
rebuilding Rawhide packages for Fedora ELN:
https://gitlab.com/redhat/centos-stream/ci-cd/distrosync/distrobuildsync

I'd be happy to work with you to extend it for RISC use (though
probably not sooner than March, as we've got kind of a lot going on
with the CentOS Stream 10 fork from ELN this week and next).