Hi Fedora Devel,

I wanted to echo this Community Blog post
<https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/restarting-community-ops-2024/>[1]
on the Devel list. This is the final week that the meeting poll is open for
the Community Operations team meetings. This is a gradual comeback for the
team since its pause in 2019/2020.

If you are interested, please fill the meeting poll
<https://rallly.co/invite/xVPA5fJISpXB>[2] by end-of-day on Thursday, 11
April.

Full details below.

=== === ===

After a long pause since 2019, the Fedora Community Operations (CommOps)
team
<https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/commops/contribute/commops-landing/>[3]
will hold an inaugural meeting in support of the recently-approved Community
Ops 2024 Reboot
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Initiatives/Community_Ops_2024_Reboot>[4]
Community Initiative. *Please fill the meeting day/time poll
<https://rallly.co/invite/xVPA5fJISpXB>[2] if you are interested by
Thursday, 11 April 2024*.
Bringing back the team in 2024

After a bit of a break—thanks to **cough cough** COVID—the Community Ops
team is revving up again! We’ve got big plans, like the Fedora Linux 40
Release Party in May and diving into the Community Initiative
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Initiatives/Community_Ops_2024_Reboot>[4]
proposed from February to October this year.

The first meeting will be co-chaired by Alberto Rodriguez Sanchez
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bt0dotninja>[5] (bt0dotninja), Robert
Wright <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rwright>[6] (rwright), and Justin
W. Flory <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jflory7>[7] (jflory7).

But here’s the deal: *we need your help*. We want to invite the community
to be a part of the new team. This includes community members who have
either been around for a long time or a short time.
Fill in the meeting day/time poll

So, help us mark the calendars! Our first meeting is happening between
April 15th and 19th, 2024. But we need your input to lock down the perfect
time. *Fill the meeting day/time poll
<https://rallly.co/invite/xVPA5fJISpXB>[2] and let us know what works for
you*. A decision on the team meeting date/time will be posted on Friday, 12
April 2024.

Let’s make this restart a success together! If you have questions, drop a
comment to this post on Fedora Discussion
<https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/t/join-us-restarting-community-ops-team-meetings-in-2024/111336>
[8].

[1] — https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/restarting-community-ops-2024/
[2] — https://rallly.co/invite/xVPA5fJISpXB
[3] —
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/commops/contribute/commops-landing/
[4] — https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Initiatives/Community_Ops_2024_Reboot
[5] — https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bt0dotninja
[6] — https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rwright
[7] — https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jflory7
[8] —
https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/t/join-us-restarting-community-ops-team-meetings-in-2024/111336

--
*Cheers*,
*Justin W. Flory* (*he/him*) || 📧 j...@redhat.com || 🔗 jwf.io

While I may be sending this email outside my normal office hours, I have no
expectation to receive a reply outside yours.