Hello all,

I am looking for multiple people to help be upstream stewards of the
rpminspect-data-fedora project.  This is a project that contains config files
and rules for running rpminspect on Fedora builds.  It is a package containing
distribution policy.  It needs people to look over it and review and merge
contributions from other developers, do occassional releases, and ensure that
it is updated as new releases of Fedora are started (and we get new dist tags).

The project currently lives here:

https://github.com/rpminspect/rpminspect-data-fedora

But absolutely can move depending on the desires of the individuals who take
over maintenance.  I created these rules files in the data package for
rpminspect so that different vendors can customize how rpminspect runs and
reacts to findings.  Maintenance of the rules is independent of the software
maintenance.

If you are interested, please email me directly and we can get going on the
logistics.  If you have general questions, feel free to ask here.

Thanks,

--
David Cantrell <dcantr...@redhat.com>
Red Hat, Inc. | Boston, MA | EST5EDT