On 7/5/24 17:05, Siteshwar Vashisht wrote:
Hello,

I am writing this message to get feedback from the community on possibly new
defects identified by static analyzers in Critical Path Packages that have
changed in Fedora 41. For context, please see my previous email[1].

TLDR: This report[2] contains 73976 identified defects. Please review the
report and provide feedback.

A mass scan was performed this week on the packages that have changed in Fedora
41. This report[2] contains all the new defects that have been identified in
the packages listed in Critical Path Packages. Please review the report and fix
or report any defects to upstream that may be real bugs. Not all defects
reported by OpenScanHub may be actual bugs, so please verify reported defects
before investing time into fixing or reporting them. We hope this is helpful
for the packages you maintain and for the upstream projects. Questions can be
asked on the OpenScanHub mailing list[3]. If you want to see the full logs of
the scans, they are available on the tasks[4] page. User documentation for
performing a scan is available on the Fedora wiki[5].

Please remember this is currently an early production stage for OpenScanHub
scanning. Constructive feedback is appreciated. Thank you!

The scan for LLVM reported 0 issues, which seems unlikely.  Is it possible
the scan timed out?  We run the clang static analyzer upstream and it
does report issues:
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/actions/runs/9866302541/job/27244829483

-Tom

[1]