Cool!
Thanks !
On page 40, 'cc_args =' is not going to work, that's a syntax error.
But a bigger problem is that there's no need to play with -O and -g
like that… Meson has builtin -D buildtype=… and it's beter to use that.
It also has built-in support e.g. for lto, so it's better to push user
to use those standard interfaces.
I actually think it will work, see how I use cc_args and fc_args in the exectuable () instruction,
and please let me know if I did something wrong !
I just want to show how to pass some flags, and yes I agree it is better to use the builtin types provided by meson, I just do not have time and/or energy to introduce/detail everything. I though about showing consistency between what I present for each build system that's it ;-)

I will take the time to consider your other advises, thank you again.

Sébastien

Dr. Sébastien Le Roux
Ingénieur de Recherche CNRS
Institut de Physique et Chimie des Matériaux de Strasbourg
Département des Matériaux Organiques
23, rue du Loess
BP 43
F-67034 Strasbourg Cedex 2, France