https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/#_first

> First
>
> We are committed to innovation.
>
> We are not content to let others do all the heavy lifting on our behalf;
> we provide the latest in stable and robust, useful, and powerful free software
> in our Fedora distribution.
>
> At any point in time, the latest Fedora platform shows the future direction
> of the operating system as it is experienced by everyone
> from the home desktop user to the enterprise business customer.
> Our rapid release cycle is a major enabling factor in our ability to innovate.
>
> We recognize that there is also a place for long-term stability in the Linux
> ecosystem,
> and that there are a variety of community-oriented and business-oriented
> Linux distributions available to serve that need.
>  However, the Fedora Project’s goal of advancing free software
> dictates that the Fedora Project itself pursue a strategy
>  that preserves the forward momentum of our technical, collateral,
> and community-building progress. Fedora always aims to provide the future,
> first.

Qt 5 has not beent "latest in stable" since 2020.
Python 2 is dead since 2020.
QtWebKit was deprecated in, what, 2016?
Qt4 should've disappeared even earlier than that.

So, no, we don't expect Fedora to go backwards
and bundle long-dead software in dark corners of its packaging.
Quite the opposite of that.
We expect it to go forward full-speed,
ideally good ~5-10 years faster than it does now.