On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 8:13 PM, Rahul Sundaram <methe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 06/11/2011 12:36 AM, mike cloaked wrote:
>> Would be nice to see the systemd author join this discussion?
>
> I am sure you can get answers when someone is off vacation.  However
> what would be really nice is to redirect systemd discussions to its
> upstream mailing list.  Fedora devel is hardly the best place for it.
>
> Rahul

OK I guess we'll get more discussion when he comes back from his
holiday - sorry I was unaware of the vacation but thanks for
clarifying.

I guess that your reference to moving to upstream indicates that
systemd is now sufficiently established that discussion of problems is
an upstream issue for bug triage/fixing? I would imagine that the user
list may have useful exchanges too but that it would be important to
get any issues moved upstream from there too? The most important
outcome is that bugs are fixed so whatever route is best for that
(including bugzilla of course) users should add input to. Hence links
to upstream for systemd are made available so that the best exposure
to recourse to resolution is optimised?

--
mike c