Andrew Wyatt wrote:
> I didn't call him a jerk because he disagreed about the potential of
> Fedora as a rolling release.  I called him a jerk for being a jerk.  I
> offered nothing but praise for Fedora, and he started the response with
> "just go away".

After seeing you boast about how "at Fuduntu we have been working long and
hard to complete the transition from Fedora to being completely self
hosted", "Today I would like to announce that we are officially forked. This
means that we are now a self contained, self hosted distribution." and how
"Fuduntu has become an independent distribution", why would you think the
Fedora community would still consider you part of itself?

        Kevin Kofler