On 03/20/2012 11:39 AM, Chris Adams wrote:
And how many cell phones, tablets, and TVs is Fedora ARM planning to
target?  It doesn't sound like that's the target market (at least at
this time).

Indeed, targeting mobile devices on day 1 is beyond the scope of the proposal. The first step is the eat-our-own-dogfood target, which is self-hosting ARM servers. Mobile devices are a natural direction for Fedora ARM, of course, but as with every new direction there are a different set of challenges to be worked through. For now we're just talking about the core OS.

--
Brendan Conoboy / Red Hat, Inc. / b...@redhat.com