On 9.4.2012 16:06, Jan Kratochvil wrote:
Wouldn't it be better to package Mozilla plugins in Fedora so that they are
trusted?  And then disable Firefox plugins downloads the same way as there is
Firefox updater disabled (--disable-updater) as it would conflict/duplicate
the rpm packaging of Firefox anyway.

Yes, it would be nice ... except there are so many addons to package (and some bugs which make it difficult to package Mozilla extensions as Fedora packages ... I cannot find them ATM in bugzilla.mozilla.org, but they are there). Observing a problems with maintaining only few Firefox addons we have already packaged for Fedora, doesn't give me much hope we can package a reasonable majority of addons Fedora users have installed.

Matěj