On Tue, 2012-04-24 at 08:45 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> Just a side note... "wiki maintainers" are every single person with a
> fedora account. ;)

I knew that already. But the permission to do it does not mean one knows
exactly the perfect replacement content :-)
The reason why I did not change it myself was the fear of being
inaccurate.

> I've updated it. See if the new version works or makes sense, if not,
> please adjust. ;)

This looks OK: a beginner won't be lost. IMHO you're the good person who
wont forget the latest procedural and naming decisions for this kind of
changes.

Many thanks.
Patrick