Am 19.06.2012 09:53, schrieb drago01:
> On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 12:41 PM, Matej Cepl <mc...@redhat.com> wrote:
>> On 18/06/12 09:30, drago01 wrote:
>>>
>>> This would just result into stagnation while the competition invents
>>> much better wheels and leave us behind.
>>

>> Abstracting for the sake of discussion from the particular case of grub2
>> could you at least imagine new program which would be worse than the program
>> it replaces?
>
> Sure. But a new program can as well be better then the one it replaces
> even if the other one has been in use for years. Not even trying to
> improve the old or replace it with something better that comes up
> means stagnation which is what I am objecting to.You have to make
> changes to go forward.

but it is NIT better
it is a config full of crap and script-code

this is pervers - short time ago there was introduced
systemd saying "shell scripts are evil" and directly
after that we introduce a boot-loader with a configuration
where each init-script ever existed was nice compared against

CIONFIGURATION != SHELL-SCRIPT