On 11/11/2012 10:01 PM, Orion Poplawski wrote:
On 11/06/2012 06:07 AM, Marcela Mašláňová wrote:
Oh no, you are top posting again ;-)

And please, please, please could we trim quotes to relevant ones?  Thanks!

Ohmahgerd, thank you for saying that. I am all for bottom posting but the _reason_ for bottom posting is that one responds to a specific phrase in the original. When people bottom-post a short reply under dozen-quoting-levels, multi-paragraph quote, it's actually less useful than if they just top-posted. In other words, bottom posting should not be a cargo cult, but instead a result of commitment to careful editing and meaningful communication.