On 2013-01-29, 00:50 GMT, Adam Williamson wrote:
> My entirely personal take on this is that I don't really care that
> much, but I don't see a convincing case for the change.

My personal take on this (just that everybody seems to have to have an
opinion on this):

 a) one of the most important conclusions from the last ten years of
 using Linux and participating in similar discussions (BTW, I think we
 should really change default SMTP daemon to postfix) is that adult
 people don't argue about defaults. Newbies don't care and non-newbies
 are able to switch them.

 b) of course, my deep suspicion is that Cinnamon developers want to use
 this trollfest as an advertisement for the mere fact that Cinnamon
 exists. Yeah, it does. I admit. Can we just stop this nonsense now?

Matěj