On Sat, 2013-06-29 at 13:59 -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 10:05:56AM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> > > I like the idea of 19.1 pretty unofficially or untested, which fix
> > > some issues on mac installs. Which is basically someone run pungi
> > > with new boot installer stuff.
> > We are currently pretty unsetup for any kind of point releases.
>
> I think this is an interesting longer-term idea to consider, especially once
> we have the idea of batching non-critical updates in place. That batch makes
> a pretty good starting place for point releases.

We already have a pretty decent tool for tracking what goes into the GA
release:
https://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/milestone/19/final/buglist

I have been thinking recently that it is a pity to just turn this off
once the GA comes, and let updates flow in unchecked. The tool could
easily be used to control what goes into a batched, qa-ed f19.1 update.