On 2013-07-02 10:26, Jóhann B. Guðmundsson wrote:
On 07/02/2013 05:23 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:

I am still wondering where the QA resources to do this are going to magically spring from. Right now we have to deal with post-19 release emergencies, test updates for 17, 18 and 19, and work on rather a lot of improvements for the F20 cycle: we are trying to write Taskbot, we need to revise the Final release criteria, update the entire validation test case set, look over the Fedora 20 Change set to plan testing for significant Changes, plan the F20 Test Day cycle, and then we go right into F20 Alpha testing. Frankly, we are unlikely to achieve all of the above, never mind somehow finding time to 'curate' an F19.1 release. Grand plans are all very well, but they need to be based on a realistic assessment of available resources.

We could always enslave pony's ;)

JBG

Yes! Intern unicorns! WHY DID I NOT THINK OF THIS BEFORE

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey