On 09/11/2013 08:23 AM, Marcela Mašláňová wrote:

#topic #1170 Working Group call for Volunteers
.fesco 1170
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1170

Given that Matthew wanted me to come up with a concrete, positive proposals [¹] surrounding Fedora as a platform, as essentially an tool for sub communities to build upon the core/baseOS and deliver their product as opposed to us having now three categorized defaults as he proposes instead of one.

I would like to ask FESCO and other to hold of any work on the "ring" proposal so I can build and present to the community and we can have the community vote on both those proposal as an way forward for the project for the next 5 - 10 years.

Thanks

JBG