On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 6:27 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson"
<johan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 09/11/2013 02:41 PM, drago01 wrote:
>>
>> This would be a complete chaos from a users POV. We cannot equally
>> support 10 different workstation or server products. Claiming
>> otherwise is dishonest against our users.
>

> ?
>
> For the first we dont support anything we only provide best effort secondly
> we already have extensive server and desktop environment application ( each
> in a sense an product ) portfolio existing in the project.

Lets not discuss the word "support" again we have had enough threads of that.
And yes we have other desktop environments in the project but we do
not promote them equally
because we don't have the resources to "support" them on equal terms.

> The only "product" that we as an larger community would be delivering is the
> core/baseOS something that might be called "FedoraOS"

And I disagree with that. I thing we should produce something that we
can give to
our users.

> The only thing the services sub community would have main focus on
> "supporting" is the "FedoraOS" as well as the installer since it's the
> "product" that the sub community would building their product upon and
> delivering to the world.

See above.

> But hey please give me the time and allow me to provide the community the
> concrete proposal as an alternative to what Matthew suggested before you
> shoot it down..

You are of course free to come up with a concrete proposal but it is not like I
cannot kind of predict what kind of direction you want to move in
(based on your past emails not just in this thread) ...
I am not convinced that this one is feasible as way forward.