On Tue, Oct 08, 2013 at 08:27:18AM +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> On 10/08/2013 06:02 AM, David Tardon wrote:
> >I respectfully suggest that you be silent if you do not know the facts.
> >Your credibility is diminishing rapidly with every untrue statement you
> >put forth.
>
> You did comprehend I was not only talking about PP right?

You did read the paragraph you cut out from your reply, right?

So what are these special privileges that all red hat packagers do have,
as you claim? I am very interested to hear, because I sure as hell do
not have them (or never heard about them from anyone, anyway) and want
to remedy the omission .-)

D.