On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 04:41:29PM -0400, Cole Robinson wrote:

> An alternative would be to reassign every open merge review to the component
> in question, and let maintainers handle it as they like.
>
> Thoughts?

Alternative idea -- maybe identify all packages which are not ciritcal and
have an open merge review.  Take those packages out of the repository.

Then revisit the list and formulate a plan on what to do with thoes (even if
the plan is then, these were critical enough to leave in so we'll give them
a pass on going through a formal review).

-Toshio