On 06/27/2014 08:26 AM, Marcela Mašláňová wrote:

I'm not sure if it's so great idea for all bugzillas. Some packagers
prefer to add patches first into upstream then carry a patch for many
releases.
This consideration actually is pretty much irrelevant when it comes to bugs. The only thing that counts is Fedora end-user experience, to whom it's quite irrelevant who fixes a bug.

In other words, if bug affects users, these should be fixed in Fedora ASAP, no matter how.

FTBFS bugs are different, I guess it's okay to fix them immediately. It
can hardly do more harm.
No, they need the same carefulness and same considerations as any other bug fix.

Ralf