Am 23.10.2014 um 12:52 schrieb Daniel P. Berrange:
On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 11:43:29AM +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
On 23 October 2014 09:56, Miroslav Suchý <msu...@redhat.com> wrote:
The upgrade can last one hour (more or less).

An hour?! Most of my offline updates take a few tens of seconds with
F21. Is this on fairly up-to-date SSD hardware? Are any specific
packages taking longer than the others?

Don't assume everyone is using SSDs with Fedora....

that assumption is sadly a common mistake on many places and leads to implement things less efficient because "it's fast enough on 'fairly' recent hardware)

frankly it will take many years before i replace my 4x2 TB RAID10 disks by 4x2 TB SSD just because the price and no i won't re-install from scratch to just have the OS only on SSD and my virtual machines (which are the reason for that large disks) stay on slower disks