----- Original Message -----

Yeah, that's basically what I meant by 'replace some testing versions of
package with the "official" ones'. Anyway, thank you for elaborating on it.
I'll definitely make a test case from it.

I'd like to let those doing the actions described above know that there is also
a not very well known command "dnf repository-packages <repoid>
remove-or-distro-sync" which is specifically designed for switching from
packages installed from testing/3rd-party repositories
--
Radek Holý
Associate Software Engineer