It's some time since I've had to submit a koji buildroot override via
the bodhi web interface. It has become much more slower. First of all,
the admin.fedoraproject.org server answers slower. And the koji wait-repo
command has yet to end.

What is the current estimate on how long it takes for bodhi to process
a buildroot override request?

koji lists a tag "f22-override" for the build, but that's not the tag I need
to query. bodhi says "f22-build". I see other requests that have not been
processed yet with the same symptoms. How long does it take nowadays?