Am 05.10.2015 um 17:12 schrieb Kevin Fenzi:
On Mon, 5 Oct 2015 11:04:40 -0400
Paul Wouters <p...@nohats.ca> wrote:

And openpgpkey-milter :)

And put in a TLSA record for their MX :)

I don't think it makes much sense for Fedora Infrastructure to get into
the business of being a SMTP server provider. Is this something that
would help forward the goals of the Fedora Project? If so, how?

Additionally I suspect the admin overhead would be large just answering
"Your smtp server sent me spam" type of noise...

my whole point was that automatic generated mails of infrastructure should live in a subdomain with a SPF record to handle them different than ordinary mail - a whitelist_auth / shortcircuit message eats no ressources ona incoming filter and you don't need bayes-training while SPF prevents forging the sender