On 10/07/2015 11:21 PM, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
On 7 October 2015 at 16:41, Kevin Kofler<kevin.kof...@chello.at>  wrote:
>Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
>>So the next step after that is that we reward people who lower a
>>package's point. Good idea Kevin.
>
>"Reward" how?

I was thinking of cookies, but I expect that some sort of system could
be put in place that would help promote moving stuff to less bundling.
Now I understand the whole just use a whip to beat the supposed
packagers into line bit. I don't agree with it, but I can understand
it. I just think that sometimes you need to use a carrot to get the
mule to walk.

Badges was supposed to be that carrot for the mule's so perhaps there's just missing new set of badges for this...

1.https://badges.fedoraproject.org/