Kamil Paral wrote:
> So we could ignore freeze just for packages not being on any install
> medium. But then I'm not sure how much that is helpful and it might be
> difficult to implement this in Bodhi.

In the old manual process, I just had to ask rel-eng and they'd blanket-OK
freeze overrides for such packages (with the same arguments as yours, i.e.,
it cannot really break anything). These days, such freeze override requests
get blanket-rejected instead (because it doesn't make much of a difference,
so they don't see any reason to make exceptions to the processes).

        Kevin Kofler