On Fri, Dec 04, 2015 at 09:18:32AM -0500, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 04, 2015 at 05:16:19AM +0000, James Hogarth wrote:
> > It might be that 3 is backwards compatible - I haven't checked the methods
> > and the interfaces yet.
>
> Just checked, and it's documented to be _mostly_ compatible but with a
> few changes. See <http://pythondialog.sourceforge.net/news.html>.
> (Search the page for "backward".)

Yeah, I came to a similar conclusion and pushed an update to 3.3 in F23.
Afaict, there are no users of python-dialog except for letsencrypt,
and keeping the old version would keep back the only known user.
If somebody *is* using python[23]-dialog, they should test
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-587e787ac9.

Zbyszek