On Sun, 6 Dec 2015 22:37:57 +0100, Reindl Harald wrote:

> i have seen more than once a -1 from somebody because *his* bug was not
> fixed by the update but others where - in that case *it is not* a
> regression and there is no point for -1

The Fedora Updates System is a place where to let out one's frustration
related to broken software/packages.

I had hoped that it would be obvious that I refer to the case where
somebody had voted -1 for a problem introduced by the update, but later
testers didn't read the comments and voted +1 nevertheless up to the
point of triggering an automatic push to stable.

It's covered by the guidelines:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Update_feedback_guidelines

Every -1 by somebody ought to stop autokarma based pushes and require
somebody to review the update ticket and decide whether to mask the -1. If
a new kernel fails for one tester, it would be wrong to push it to stable
only because it works for three other testers.