On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 3:07 PM, Zach Villers <zachvatw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well - If there was to be a plan, it would have to start with RH legal
> making that determination would it not?
>
> Could FESCO or the other council (sorry it escapes me ATM) take this up as a
> meeting item? Is it worth presenting for a legal determination?

I think there are parallel "deal killers" including legal. It makes
sense to pursue them in an order that combines least effort with
greatest chance of failure. i.e. asking legal to do a bunch of work
doesn't make much sense (to me) if there isn't a critical mass of
people willing to do the work to create and maintain the packaging.
And it'd be a good idea to go through exactly what that work is, and
what Fedora resources will be needed, and ask those resources (kernel
team, Release Engineering, Fedora Packaging Council) what will be
needed and if they have the resources and interest available to help,
etc.

And again, what deficiency there is with the existing ZoL package for
Fedora, and how Fedora benefits having it offered within Fedora? I

--
Chris Murphy