Hi,

I plan on building bullet-2.83 in rawhide this weekend. Bullet uses a soversion that's equal to the package version, so each bullet version bump requires a rebuild of all dependent packages.

According to dnf, the following packages are affected:

$ dnf --disablerepo=* --enablerepo=rawhide repoquery --source --whatrequires libBullet*
bullet-2.82-7.fc24.src.rpm
cyphesis-0.6.2-7.fc24.src.rpm
efl-1.16.0-3.fc24.src.rpm
gazebo-6.5.1-1.fc24.src.rpm
vdrift-20141020-3.fc24.src.rpm

I rebuilt the above packages locally, and everything except cyphesis built successfully. The cyphesis error looks like it's unrelated to bullet (some files are installed directly to %{_docdir} that are no longer picked up by the %doc macro).

I will take care of doing the rebuilds in rawhide, and fix the cyphesis package.

Rich