On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 4:13 AM, Les Howell <hlhow...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Hi, guys,
>         Don't know if this is the place to ask or not, but I wanted to
> use Pidora to do some imaging stuff with OpenCV.  Turns out many of the
> requisite libraries are not in what I have as the latest image, based
> on Fedora 20 from the looks of the version encoded in both the image
> and the libraries I get to install.
>         What are the current plans for Pidora?

Les,

Pidora is not part of the Fedora Project. Pidora is managed by the
Senaca Centre for Development of Open Technology[0]. They use the
Fedora and Pidora trademarks under license from Red Hat, so while the
brands are Red Hat's, the operations are not. Please contact them,
using the information on the Pidora site[1].

[0]: http://cdot.senecacollege.ca/
[1]: http://pidora.ca/