On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 5:52 AM, Matthew Miller <mat...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 07, 2016 at 04:13:07AM -0500, Neal Gompa wrote:
>> I'm surprised to hear about Fedora working on the Pi Zero, since
>> that's an ARMv6 computer. Are we bringing ARMv6 into the fold along
>> with our ARMv7 and AArch64 support? It'd be pretty cool if we did,
>> since that would enable support for a very wide range of ARM
>> computers...
>
> No -- it is an entire by-hand rebuild, and so unofficial. It would take
> a lot of ongoing commitment in order to make that official. I don't
> think we have enough people interested in doing that -- but if we did
> (or do), I agree that it'd be awesome.

Well, we have the koji-shadow instance running AArch64 builds,
couldn't we bring in the people from Senaca and the Pi communities
wanting to use Pidora to help support ARMv6 in Fedora and add it as a
target in koji-shadow? Since someone has gotten a base Fedora system
working on ARMv6, it is still clearly possible to bootstrap it.
Bringing the Pidora stuff "in-house" so to speak would be pretty
awesome.