On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 11:32 AM, Jared K. Smith
<jsm...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 10:55 PM, Neal Gompa <ngomp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> And aren't we supposed to *not* do stuff like this
>> anymore?
>

> If I had to guess, I'd say that this was proposed as an F24 change to help
> it get publicity in the release notes, etc.

Changes are not used for that purpose.  It is expressly the reason we
decided to stop calling them Features.  Changes focus on the technical
content and impact for communication with Fedora developers.  There's
nothing in this one that other developers really need to know about on
a project wide scale.

If someone wants to market something, they should be working with the
docs and marketing teams directly.

josh