On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 1:48 PM, Johannes Lips <johannes.l...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 5:04 AM, Johannes Lips
>> <johannes.lips(a)gmail.com&gt; wrote:
>>
>> Did you actually email cicku directly?  I don't see him on CC.
>>
> Well, apparently I didn't add him to this e-mail, but he should have received
> enough notifications from bugzilla already. Additionally from someone who
> maintains more than 200 packages in fedora, I kind of expect that he is
> reachable within a reasonable time-frame. Otherwise it might be too much
> hassle, if something needs to be fixed.

You make a lot of assumptions in that statement.  People filter email
quite a bit and relying on bugzilla mail alone is not sufficient.

I find it ironic that your original email said "I would like to
formally send a mail requesting some feedback from cicku.." but you
didn't bother to email him directly.  That doesn't strike me as very
formal.  I'm under no illusions that he is likely to respond to direct
contact either, but it should at least be attempted.

josh