> On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 1:48 PM, Johannes Lips <johannes.lips(a)gmail.com&gt;
> wrote:
>
> You make a lot of assumptions in that statement.  People filter email
> quite a bit and relying on bugzilla mail alone is not sufficient.
>
> I find it ironic that your original email said "I would like to
> formally send a mail requesting some feedback from cicku.." but you
> didn't bother to email him directly.  That doesn't strike me as very
> formal.  I'm under no illusions that he is likely to respond to direct
> contact either, but it should at least be attempted.

Why do I need to defend myself for following, perhaps not perfectly, the normal
procedure in these cases and additionally I offered my help maintaining that
package.
I and another packager requested co-maintainership and are willing to help out,
so I really don't see why I need to defend myself for the willingness to give
up my valuable spare time.
Johannes