On Tue, 2016-03-22 at 22:45 +0100, Björn Persson wrote:

> I suppose so, at least if the key is specified as only a filename. What
> will it do if a URL to the key is provided, and the key at that location
> has been modified? Will it replace the key with the modified one in the
> scratch build, …

That behaviour would be... suboptimal.

The key (or at least its fingerprint) should be committed directly to
pkg git after being obtained through some trusted method — which
depends on how upstream publishes it. For reference, I put a couple of
examples into https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/610#comment:6

david.woodho...@intel.com                              Intel Corporation